what r u talking about world
1)I liked when they were in the basement
I liked that part, too.
I agree with you Drew
hey chloe did you like the part were Jo-Beth got the fortion
i do to Drew
1)I liked when they went to the basement 2)I liked when the got loked in the librarary
i like it too
hi every one
1.I liked it because it was funny and I liked how Jo-Beth always had huge outbursts and how Jo-Beth thought Madome Morgana was weird.
2.I like it because it is very funny and it is weird how they got locked in a library.
It is pretty funny they got locked in a library ,and i also like how Jo-beth outbursts
That part was funny!
Lizzy i liked that to lol
That was funny!
i todle agree
i did the same one to
1. I like the part with the cat the cat was a little cute,and I also like how there are a few animals like the lion,tiger,llama,swan,and cat.
2. What i like about this book most is how its a mystery and i love mystery's
So do I.
I know rite.
I liked the kitten part too!
Good job lizzy
i liked it to !!
I like mine
1. I liked when Jo-Beth helped the kitten get out in The Banshee Cries.
2. My favorite part in the book is when the girls get stuck in the library.
i like that one too. lily
good job lily i agree 2
I liked when they get stuck in the library ,too.
i like that part to
I agree with you Lily
1. I liked Madame Morgana because Jo Beth and Mary Rose got a fortune.
2. What i liked about this book is when they hear a moaning sound coming from upstairs.
So Do I
I liked the moaning also Ericka.
good job i agree 2
I like that one 2 ericka....
So do i !!!!!!
1)I like the part when the banshee cries when Jo-Beth was cuddling the kitten when it was crying. I like the part on Madame Morgana sees all and knows all i like when Mrs.Finton showed Madame Morgana.
2)When it said Last Minute Harry.
i like that too
Good job Camryn
I love the kitten !
1. What I liked about the chapters was that the banshee that Jo Beth made up was that it was funny to figure out it was a cat and not a banshee.
2.My favorite part of the book was when they went onto the basement with the librarian and discovered all of the old stuff that was put in the basement a very long time ago.
i like that one too camie
i do to
So do I Camie.
1.My favorite part was wen they fond the cat and I like the hand orgen. 2.I like it because its a mistere.
1.I liked the chapter because the where funny and Jo-Beth is caring for the cat and same with Mary Rose they are kind and loving.
i like that one sierra
I do to,Sierra
Good job Sierra
1) When they find the Madame Morgana the fortune teller.
2) When they find the kitten half stuck in the window.
1.I liked about both of the chapters because they were mystries and really intreasting.
2. I liked so fare is that they found a banshee and Jo-Beth read in a book that if a banshee cries yhat someone is going to die and that they used Madame Morgana and got a fortune that said strange things will happen.
1. I liked when Madame Morgana told the fortune.
2. My faveortie part is when they got stuck in the library.
i love it when they get stuck in the library zach!
2.I LIKED IN THE BOOK WHEN THEY SAVED THE CAT
Is int the cat cute sierra?
1.My favorite part is when the door opens and closes in the chapter the banshee cries.2.I like the part in Madame Morgana sees all and knows all when Jo Beth got the note.
i like that part too chloe
i like that to !
i like that part to
I like that part to Chloe.
I liked that too..
so do I Ericka
I like that part to,Lily
1. What I liked on the chapters is that Jo-beth thought the cat was a banshee,and she listened to Madame Morgana.
2.Jo-beth is really funny!
Well,my favorite part is in When the Banshee ...... when the two girls help the cat.
And in the chapter Madame Morgana sees all and knows all......when the women gave Jo-Beth the note.
1) I liked it cause it was sad when the cat got hurt it was also fun cause it had a lot of funny stuff in the book!
2) The best part was when the tow girls ate the chicken cause I could see in my head what the face would look like on all of them
1. The best part that I like in "Madame Morgana Sees All and Knows All is when Jo-Beth got the fortune and Madame Morgana said that she could not tell anyone about their adventure and strange things will happen to you.The best part for When the Banshee Cries is when they find the cat stuck in the half open.
2. I liked the part when the girls hear the moaning and the loud thump and they found out that the noise was Vilmor Finton.
1. I liked it when they thought it was a banshee but it turned out to be a cat.
2. I also liked it when they saw the papers fling around in a tornado like swirl and when Vilmor Fintion thought that the dummies came to life.
1)WhenJo-Beth was being funny.
2)When they fond the animals.
You are funny.
1) I like both chapters because It was a good idea explore the basement. 2) I like the maedum morgona chater because it was funny.
That part is really good.I totally agree Ericka
1.I liked that when the cat was crying but Jo-Beth thought it was a banshee crying.I liked how Madame Morgana gave Jo-Beth the fortion that said that she should not tell anybody about what hapened because they whouldent belive her.
2.I liked all of the book so far because it is an adventer.
1) I liked when Joe Beth said it is a Banshee but it was a cat stuck in the window and it was crying.I liked Madame Mogana when she gave a fortion to Joe Beth and she was happy.
2) When Joe Beth saved the cat because i would be sad if they did not get it .
anybody out their
I agree with you guys.
me 3 q dog
1. I liked when Jo-Beth outbursted and when she thought she will never get out of the libary. 2. i liked when she that Madame Morgana was telling a fortune.
Nice Sierra.Hello world!
1. I like when Marry Rose said "when the banshee cries it means someone will die. 2.The kids think the house is haunted is my faviorite part.
IT IS SO AWESOME AND SUPER DOOPER FUNNY
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.