Please make sure you explain each answer completely.
1) Why is Marty's problem more than just lying to Judd?
2) How might Judd's treatment of his dogs be related to his childhood?
3) Do you think Judd will ever change the way he acts? Why or why not?
4) Do you think Marty should tell anybody about Shiloh? Why or why not?
1) What are your first impressions of Judd?
2) Marty has the idea of of trying to buy Shiloh from Judd. Do you think it will work? Explain your ideas.
3) If you were Marty, what are some other ways you would raise money in order to buy Shiloh?